Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)
NH NUSS-HANSA GmbH
Meckelfelder Weg 2a
NH NUSS-HANSA GmbH
Managing Director: Susanne Merseburger
Telephone: +49 40 / 23 80 58 78-0
Telefax: +49 40 23 80 58 78-88
Entry in the Handelsregister.
Registering court: Amtsgericht Hamburg
Registration number: HRB103280
VAT Id number according to Sec. 27 a German Value Added Tax Act:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Please find our email in the impressum/legal notice.
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only. The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
- A good and trusting working environment is important to the management.
- Everybody should feel that they belong – and are responsible – to the NUSS-HANSA team, as this is necessary for the full success of the firm’s activities.
- On the basis of our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 we undertake to implement and continually develop our quality management.
- All staff members should actively perform the obligation to carry out their tasks optimally and with a positive attitude, thereby working towards the improvement of a quality management.
- Staff members have their own areas of responsibility in which they act independently. Self-responsibility is encouraged.
- Everyone’s goal: to aim for the highest level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service: high levels of quality in accordance with the customer’s wishes, fair prices and compliance with delivery schedules.
- Everyone is constantly thinking innovatively to the future.
- Responsible behaviour is a matter of course.
- Legal and official obligations must be complied with in relation to all activities.